The Hipódromo Camarero announced on Wednesday March 7, the launching of GanaDondeSea.com, the first online legal wagering site on the island, to offer the local residents the opportunity to place bets online for the thoroughbred horse races.
This exciting innovation joins the heritage and trust of Hipódromo Camarero with Sportech Inc, one of the largest suppliers of online “pari-mutuel” in the world with base in the United States.
The GanaDondeSea.com portal, contributing to the development of the horse racing industry in Puerto Rico, offers a modern and convenient way to the fans who use their laptops, computers, tablets or any other divec with an internet connection. This offer brings the excitement to get involved with the horse racing sport to the new generations.
“GanaDondeSea.com is the only certified website to place bets in Puerto Rico and is authorized by the Horse Racing Board in their Resolution JH-11-31 of August 15, 2011. In Camarero ,we are pleased to be able to offer to a new generation of customers in search of more convenience and flexibility, the ability to wager live on the races”, declared Ervin Rodríguez, CEO of Hipódromo Camarero.
Rodríguez added that with the new web site GanaDondeSea.com, the local horse racing industry will be strengthen by reaching the new customers who wouldn’t possibly experience the horse races live.
GanaDondeSea.com offers many advantages to the fans in Puerto Rico, among them:
- Convenient access: Customers can access GanaDondeSea.com their computers, laptops, tablets, or any other system with an internet connection.
- Ease of use: The website is user-friendly. It even includes a video that shows beginners how to place their first bet.
- Live video: Customers may watch the local races, as well as those from the most distinguished american racetracks, such as Belmont and Aqueduct in Nueva York.
- Ease of pay: Customers shall feel secure when adding funds to their accounts using Mastercard, VISA or their local bank in Puerto Rico.
- Security: GanaDondeSea.com is operated in the name of Hipódromo Camarero by Sportech Inc, a world leader in “pari-mutuel” and Internet with base inthe United States.
The relationship between Camarero and Sportech is not new. Sportech has offered “pari-mutuel” services, as well as systems and technology to Hipódromo Camarero for 20 years.
The Manager and Director of Interactive Products & Services, Sportech Inc, Andrew Gaughan said that “as one of the biggest suppliers of “pari-mutuels” in the world, processing more than $13 billion in wagers every year, and with a presence in over 30 countries, Sportech is pleased to extend its present relationship with Camarero to offer the portorican fans the chance to wager through internet on the horse races. We beleive that the launch of GanaDondeSea.com has the potential to introduce the horse racing sport to the new generation of customer”.
GanaDondeSea.com will offer the sport fans all types of wagers availables in the racetracks, even the Pool-Pote, in which the customers bet starting from 35 cents, while taking a chance to win the prize accumulated at the given time.
To celebrate this historic launch, and for a limited time, every new customer registered will receive a 25%* bonus in the initial deposit with no extra charge, to start the wager experience at GanaDondeSea.com.
The local publicity agency JMD Communications will be in charge of the launch of GanaDondeSea.com in the press, TV, radio, social networks and the Internet.
*Terms and conditions apply. A free deposit bonus up to $50 free of charge.